- 1. Information we may collect from you
- 2. Use of your personal information
- 3. Disclosure of your information
- 4. Where we store your data
- 5. Your rights
- 6. IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any of the forms on the website. This includes information provided such as your name, email address, telephone number.
- Registration or Contact Form(s) or when you sign up to receive newsletters.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, your organisations name and location, business contact details, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
2.1. To fulfil any agreement we have entered into with you.
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
- To keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions which we consider may be of interest to you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2.2. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
3.1. Agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
3.2. To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
3.3. If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
4.1. In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation.
4.2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the Data Protection Act (2018) you have the right to:
5.1. Request a copy of your personal data which we store.
5.2. Request that your personal data is updated or corrected.
5.3. Request the deletion of all your data (in some instances).
5.4. Request the restriction of the processing of your information.
5.5. Request that the data we hold on you is transferred to another organisations.
5.6. Withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
5.7. If you are unhappy with the way we use your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can contact the ICO by telephone on: 0303 123 1113.
If you wish to request any of the above information, please send an email to: email@example.com or write to us at: FAO the Data Protection Officer, Ability House, 21 Nuffield Way, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1RL. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 072 3122 for further information.