Opcare, part of the international healthcare company Ability Matters Group, is one of the largest suppliers of artificial limb, orthotic, and posture and mobility services to the NHS in England. We consistently deliver a first class service for users, whilst applying the most advanced and exciting clinical and technical solutions available to patients.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for an Orthotist/ Prosthetist to join our team at Opcare, so whether you are a recent graduate looking to start your career or an experienced clinician looking to take that next step we want to hear from you!
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- Incremental holiday allowance 33 days up to 38 days ( inclusive of bank holidays)
- Car allowance/ company car (subject to role)
- Performance related bonus
- HCPC registration fees paid
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Continuing professional development
- Opportunity to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and exposure to different clinics
- Ongoing internal and external training and courses
What experience you will need
- Confidence in measuring, tracing / casting and fitting orthoses/prostheses
- Be committed to the highest standards of patient care and building strong relationships with patients and colleagues
- Proficient IT skills for patient note documentation and ordering systems
We will also require applicants to be either a Certified Orthotist/ Prosthetist and hold an HND/BSc in Orthotics/Prosthetics.
You must be HCPC registered.
Want to know more about our current opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com today for an initial chat.
Ability Matters Group Limited are an equal opportunities employer, we have a clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all operations of the group.